The countdown to finals has begun, which means that Midnight Breakfast is almost here! This semi-annual event will take place on Monday, December 17th. Activities start at 9:00pm, and breakfast is served from 11:59pm until 1:00am in the UMC Alfred Packer Grill. The menu includes French toast sticks, sausage, eggs, coffee, fruit and more! There will be vegetarian and vegan options. Your breakfast will be served by faculty and staff volunteers from across campus.
Join us beforehand for a study break with these free pre-breakfast activities:
• The Connection, the UMC’s Games Area, will offer bowling and pool from 10pm-midnight
• Themed crafts and games, complete with prizes, will be on the first floor of the UMC from 10pm-midnight
• Mini-yoga classes will be offered in the West Ballroom. Twenty minutes classes will start at 9:30, 10, 10:30, and 11pm.
• Community Health will offer free chair massages and aromatherapy from 9:30pm-11:30pm on the first floor of the UMC
• A quiet study lounge will be set up in UMC 235 at 9pm and snacks will be provided on the second floor landing
Everything is FREE for CU students, so pack up your books and notes, come to the UMC, and grab some FREE food on us!
Sponsored by the UMC. For more information, please contact email@example.com. Find the event online at umc.colorado.edu/midnightbreakfast.